1. Will you be looking for a new job?
2. Will you be looking for a new relationship?
Depends if Steve gets on my nerves lol - No.
3. New house?
No, the move 8 months ago was enough for me. I'm not a person who likes to move about. I like to travel about a lot but I like to come home to the same place. I've only moved twice in my life - once at 25 and once at 45.
4. What will you do different in '10?
Enjoy life more, relax a little more and travel more.
5. New Years resolution?
Haven't made one
6. What will you NOT be doing in 10?
~having a baby,
~tightrope walking across the grand canyon,
oh the list is quite endless!
7. Any trips planned?
~Going touring around Scotland in May
~going to the South of France in September.
Nothing else other than those planned as yet but I'm always deciding to go away at the last minute!
8. Wedding plans?
9. Major thing(s) on your calendar?
~Mika concert in February,
~Scotland in May,
~finishing my course in June/July,
~Greenbelt Festival in August,
~SOF in September.
10. What can't you wait for?
Survivors starting on BBC1 next week!
11. What would you like to see happen differently?
~Mega to be still alive
~Adam Monroe to still be alive
~A new series of 4400
~some Tom/Jordanness or Shaun/Jordanness.
~Luke Campbell to come back
12. What about you will you be changing?
~I'm still going to be working on my weight I'd like to reached my target of being another 14-18 pounds lighter, be able to get in my thin jeans and to have kept the weight off by the time I go on holiday in September.
~I want to change the wallpaper in the spare bedroom by May - just in case I have a visitor!
~The wallpaper in my bedroom.
13. What happened in 09 that you didn't think would ever happen?
~I moved house
~I met Duke Special
~I met my American LJ friend in Manchester
~I went naked in the UK! *giggles* I thought it would be too cold and it wasn't!!
14. Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 09?
Hopefully I will get into my thin clothes!
16. Will you start or quit drinking?
I'll start drinking again if I finish on my Labyrinthitis tablets during this year - if not just I'll carry on not drinking!
17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
Of course. We are a close family anyway. I know that I can annoy my sister and brother as they are quite short tempered and have little patience. But as the years go by and we get older we grow even closer together as a family.
18. Will you do charity work?
Yes. I'll carry on with my work with the Tenants And Residents Association and hopefully the youth work at Action For Stannington will start up again. I'm also looking into voluntary work that will help me to improve my signing.
19. Will you go to bars?
Yes. I enjoy seeing my redhead boys on Friday nights plus I enjoy meeting my friends there too.
20. Will you be nice to people you don't know?
21. Do you expect 10 to be a good year for you?
Can't see why not.
22. How much did you changed from this time last year till now?
Honestly, I don't think I have changed a lot really.
23. Do you plan on having a child?
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
I would think so My friendships last for many years. I have three friends who I've been friends with since I was 5, 7 and 8 years old!
25. Major lifestyle changes?
Not that I know of
26. Will you be moving?
Nope as I said before last year's move will keep me happy for the next 15 - 20 years or so!
27. What will you make sure doesn't happen in 10 that happened in 09?
That I don't get really bad gastroenteritis that wipes me out totally for three weeks (got it one week after moving into the new flat!)
28. One wish for 10?
Good health and peace on earth!