- ... things you can't live without.
- ... of the best moments in your life.
- ... celebrities you can't stand.
- ... books you enjoy(ed) reading.
- ... items in your purse/backpack/on your desk.
Five things I can't live without.
Five of the best moments in my life.
1. Bryan Adams buying me a pint and then sitting and talking to me for a couple of hours about photography.
2. Meeting and having my photo taken with members of 'The Tribe' cast in Manchester.
3. Sitting on a beach on the Island of Iona in the Hebrides with friends and drinking wine on my birthday three years ago, whilst watching the most beautiful sunset.
4. Sitting on the top of Mam Tor in Derbyshire with friends and drinking wine, on my birthday last year whilst watching the most beautiful sunset.
5. Having my one and only 'Brief Encounter' moment two years ago on Iona with a wonderful red headed American guy, and us spending just 25 hours in each others company. We talked about how strong the feeling was between us, and how it had never happened to either of us before. But both being people who always make sure our heads rule our hearts we never kissed, we just said our goodbyes with a hug, said that we would never forget the day and walked away from each other.
Five celebrities I can't stand.
1. Kevin Rowland (Dexy's Midnight Runners)
2. George Costigan (Rita, Sue & Bob Too)
3. Jade Goody
4. Jackie (Jade's Mom)
5. Jack Tweedy (Jade's Blokie)
Five books I enjoyed reading.
1. The Hitch Hikers Guide To The Galaxy - Douglas Adams
2. Dead Famous - Ben Elton
3. The Penguin Book Of American Short Stories
4. The Secret Diary Of Adrian Mole Aged 13 3/4 - Sue Townsend
5. The Nations Favorite Comedy Poems
Five items nearest to me on my computer desk.
1. The Tribe Series 5 DVD Box Set
2. A Co-Codamol Tablet
3. Oxford Mini Dictionary
4. Collins Thesarus
5. A 'AA' Battery