1. If you knew that you had only one day left to live, what would you do for the 24 hours?
2. Do you think that life has meaning?
3. What was your favourite childhood toy/object, or some of your favourites?
(Remember childhood according to the United Nations is anywhere from 0-18 years, so this is a fairly broad span of time).
4. When you clasp your hands, do you put your right thumb over your left thumb, or your left thumb over your right thumb?
5. If you had to teach the most ignorant person on earth the most difficult thing you have ever learned, how would you go about doing it?
1. Spend it with my family, friends and Steve.
2. Yeah I think it has meaning.
3. 'Travelling Jack' He's a little pocket sized brown stuffed tiny teddy bear or a mouse (I'm not sure which) that was originally just called 'Jack' I got him when I was about 9 and everytime I went on holiday he travelled in my pocket. He continued travelling with me wherever I went until I had an embarrassing experience of having to empty my pockets before I went on the Eurostar about 5 years ago! My mom always called him 'Travelling Jack' and one friend actually borrowed him to travel with her to Australia - so he's been around the world more than me! He's now a bit old to be travelling and has gone into retirement.
4. Right over Left although I have a habit of circling my thumbs round each other!
5. I think that I would direct them to someone who could explain it to them better than I could.