Todays thoughts after listening to all the tracks 6 or 7 times.
1. Iceland - Middle of the road europop which is a pity because Paul Oscar wrote it and he usually writes songs that stand out for one reason or another.
It has grown on me a bit more but I'm still not really that keen on it.
2. Sweden - OK and would possibly get through the semi final although I don't think that it's a winner.
This has also grown on me. I think this will do quite well on the finals night.
3. Turkey - OK and would possibly get through the semi final although I don't think that it's a winner.
Its Ok it doesn't seem to go anywhere. I think I like this one a bit less than I did at first.
4. Ukraine - I think that this song will go throught o the finals and may do well on the finals night. I have personally loved every song that Ukraine have ever entered the contest - but this one I like the least of all their entrys. I think that this is because I love the mix of Ukrainian instruments with euro beat and this one is lacking the Ukrainian sound that they all usually have.
It's OK, I think that this on a par with Sweden.
5. Lithuania - dramatic OK I suppose I think it will get to the final
This has grown on me I was singing it when listened to it as I was washing the pots yesterday.
6. Albania - Don't think that the song is a winning song, and they may not even get through their semi finals.
I find this one boring now.
7. Switzerland - OK and would possibly get through the semi final although I don't think that it's a winner.
This has grown on me, The chorus is OK.
8. The Czech Republic - yawn, What can I say! I think that was quite boring and I had trouble sitting through the whole song. It was utter middle of the road eurovision drivel.
The chorous is ok but the rest of the song is still drivel! I couldn't wait to turn it off!
9. Belarus - The song is very bland and a typical middle of the road eurovision entrant. It may or may not get through it's semi final but it's not a winner.
This has grown on me a bit more I was bobbing up and down along to this yesterday when I washing the pots. I Think it may get through tonight.
10. Latvia - It does sound with the out of tune singing like a sports dancer and a pirate are singing this! It made me smile and is just the sort of song to come in around 3rd place.
Brill! I now hope this gets through! You can't get this tune out of your head once it's in there!
11. Croatia - The bloke has a lovely voice. They sound like a Croatian version of 'Duke Special'! It may or may not get through it's semi final but I don't think it's a winner.
I like the sound of this but I now think that I't won't get through tonight. I think the sound is just way too old.
12. Bulgaria - The song was very boring and I had trouble sitting through the whole song. It was very middle of the road eurovision entry once they had stopped scratching.
This one has really grown on me and its quite catchy I think this one may get through tonight but it's not a winner.
13. Denmark - yawn, What can I say! I think that was quite boring and I had trouble sitting through the whole song. This one may get through it's semi final but it's definitely not a winner.
It'scatchy but again a bit too old fashioned sounding I can't make my mind up about this one whether it will get through tonight or not!
14. Georgia - The song has potential I think that it will get through it's semi final and will end up with a high placing in the final
I really think that this will get through tonight and do quite well on Saturday. I'm singing it now! (the backing singer sounds like Mel C!)
15. Hungary - If this is the year when a ballad wins I think this will be the one I thought it was a lovely eurovision song that I could listen to again.
I really still like this one If she can sing live as well as she does on the recording I think this will go through tonight.
16. Malta - extremely boring.
Oh dear God shoot me now! This is not my type of song. It's quite likely to get through tonight.
17. Cyprus - yawn, What can I say! I think that was quite boring and I had trouble sitting through the whole song. It sounded as if it was written by lots of different people and then plonked together in no sort of order.
Having grown used to the different changes in this song It's ok now but I don't think it will get through.
18. FYR Macedonia - The song was a tiny bit better than a usual middle of the road eurovision entry
19. Portugal - Not really got much to say about it.
I must admit I don't feel anywhere near as confident in my guesses today as I did on Tuesday!
Ten to go through
'Can't make my mind up'
Dead in the water