(This is voluntary, but you know I'm always interested in what you all have to say!)
Tagging: chani_atreides, thestorymaker, gairid, misstiajournal, kiffa_kitmouse, may_lyn, pipetti
A. List seven habits/quirks/facts about yourself.
B. Tag seven people to do the same.
C. Do not tag the person who tagged you or say that you tag "whoever wants to do it."
1. I have over 5000 7inch singles, 1000 LPs, and hundreds of CDs
2. I have what I call 'Lineing up disease!' (I'm not quite as bad as having OCD), which means that my house can be a mess but at least my pens are lined up absolutely perfectly straight, in colour order on my computer desk and my record collection is in alphabetic order. In a pub my beer mat always has to line up with the edge of the table with my drink lined up perfectly in the middle of the mat! Of course there are loads more examples!
3. Having nearly died from Peritonitis ten years ago, I now call on this fact when I need to talk myself out being frightened or worried about anything.
4. I love travelling and visiting my friends - My rule is that as long as the visit lasts longer than the travel, I'll be there!
5. I first met Bryan Adams in 1983 in Sheffield where we had a pint together. I've now met him 27 times and seen him in concert over 35 times. I'm seen (from the back of my head) talking to Bryan in the 'There Will Never Be Another Tonight' video.
6. I like my toilet roll to roll over the top and down the front - away from the wall (This is probably connected to fact no.2 LOL!)
7. After waiting 27 years, Air Supply finally came to the UK! I saw them six months ago in concert in Manchester.