1. What would you do if a random stranger gave you a bouquet of roses?
2. What is the most commonly used color in your house?
3. What color is your favorite t-shirt?
4. If you could go back in time, what time would you live in and where would you live?
5. If you could have any ONE thing in the entire world (not including money) what would it be?
1. I would be a bit mystified but flattered and would first check to see if there were any strings attached. If not, I would say thank you and accept them.
2. All my walls and ceilings are white. I have white/creme carpets and curtains. I have a bit of colour in each room from the cushions or the duvet cover or something. I chose white as I get SAD in the winter and the first flat I had, had light magnolia walls and ceiling which in winter looked dark brown to me! I try to make my rooms as bright as possible! plus white walls means you can show any ornamants off against it nicely.
3. my red or turquoise ones - or my red and turquoise one :)
4. I actually have no desire to live in any other time. Working class woman didn't get a good deal with life! Maybe I might go back to my art college days and give myself a bit of advice (I thought until recently that they had been the happiest years of my life, but there are one or two things that I would tell myself to change, just to make it even happier!)
5. Maybe full health, otherwise I would really love to own a house. But I'm happy as I am.