1. What is your favourite type of cheese?
I love love love cheese! I think my fav at the moment has to be White Stilton with ginger. In the summer I love warm goats cheese on bread with salad.
2. Complete this line:
When in Rome ....go and see all the sites
3. How many roads must a man walk down?
Sorry but I'm old and I can't answer it any other way than the obvious...The answer my friend is blowing in the wind.
4. How big do estimate Dolly Parton's chest is?
I'd have said huge
5. What is the most amusing rumour you've ever heard about yourself?
annoying rather than amusing - Whenever I'm single I hear rumours that certain wives believe that I'm having an affair with their husbands, even though I avoid these men like the plague!!!
6. Tell a tale about something amusing you've done whilst drunk?
I fell asleep with my head on the toilet seat and when I woke up in the morning I got ready for work, got on the bus and about 5 stops later suddenly felt very sick so I darted off the bus. When I knew I couldn't avoid being sick I looked around and couldn't see anyone but still tried to do it discreetly. A woman then came out of her house with a baby wipe and said "oooh dear love you have got it bad - I remember my morning sickness was as bad as yours! LOL!
7. How Goth are you? Is your soul inky black as the tortured night or that odd green colour that black goes when it's been washed too many times? Or somewhere in the middle?
I used to be a goth in the 80's but my soul was always a bright shiney colour!
8. Have you ever felt a secret desire to shout a swear word really loudly in a library?
9. Then blame it on the old lady next to you?
10. On a scale of 1-10 how much do you want to slap Timmy Mallet?
He's annoying yeah but I wouldn't slap him. I could hit him with mallets mallet safely!
11. Are you misunderstood by your peers/ parents/ budgies?
My friends and my family understand me. Others may not.
12. What is your opinion on Chaos Theory?
Is that the one where I go around in goggles and a hat/white robe worshipping a dead guy who went around in a police car? ....Oh no... that's Power and Chaos!
13. What film would you rather eat toenail clippings than see again?
Cats and Dogs
14. If you were a song played on a
15. Have you used a quadratic equation since leaving school?
basic ones, occasionally.