1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb and find a quote from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly, and put who guessed it and the movie.
5. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb search functions.
I found this hard myself so I've tryed to pick some easy quotes -
1. Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?
It's A Wonderful Life - thestorymaker
2. If our Lord wasn't testing us, how would you account for the proliferation, these days, of this obscene rock and roll music, with its gospel of easy sexuality and relaxed morality?
Footloose - thestorymaker
3. Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation, they're not a record, and they're irrelevant if you have the facts.
4. You are the twelfth in a long line of governesses who have come here to look after my children since their mother died. I trust you will be an improvement on the last one. She stayed only two hours.
The Sound Of Music - randomposting
5. I don't have to runaway and live in the street. I can runaway and I can go to the ocean, I can go to the country, I can go to the mountains. I could go to Israel, Africa, Afghanistan.
The Breakfast Club - thestorymaker
6. Actually I don't remember being born, It must have happened during one of my black outs.
7. You asked me once how I was gonna save your life. This is it. This moment.
Dangerous Minds - thestorymaker
8. A heart is not judged by how much you love; but by how much you are loved by others.
Wizard Of Oz - thestorymaker
9. It's not easy having a good time! Even smiling makes my face ache!
10. Hey Helen, it looks like I cured your agoraphobia!
11. How come you never ask me if I want a date? I thought you were gay!
St Elmo's Fire - thestorymaker
12. Mother came to us destitute. Brings a child into the world, takes one look at him and promptly dies - -without leaving so much as a forwarding name and address!
Oliver! - randomposting
13. Oh... one other thing. If you guys ever have kids and one of them when he's eight years old accidentally sets fire to the living room rug... go easy on him.
Back To The Future - misstiajournal
14. You still don't get it, do you? He'll find her. That's what he does. That's all he does! You can't stop him. He'll wade through you, reach down her throat, and pull her fucking heart out.
15. You know, identical twins are never really identical. There is always one that is prettier, and the other one does all the work.